Explanations of Themes: prepare personalized graphs for any -
or all - of these areas...
1) Love - positive - When are the best times to go out and try to find that special someone? This type of OMNIGRAPH will show you clearly when your chances are best. The subject of love is so important, that we have now divided it into two sections: in "Love - positive (the present theme), you will see TWO blue lines. The darker one, which doesnīt move as much over time, represents the stronger "long term" tendencies (aspects of Jupiter and certain other slow-moving planets, for example). The other blue line shows the combined aspect influences of the Sun, Mercury, Venus, Mars, and perhaps the Moon (depending on the time-period chosen). This way, you can get a more complete picture of the situation, by comparing the short-term (lighter line) with the longer term (darker line) trends SAMPLE
2) Work - These graphs point out the most fortunate times for seeking a job, or (should you have one already) when you can expect things to flow most smoothly while at work.
3) Finances - On these graphs, the "highs" in the blue lines will be good times to invest, or to make important purchases, while the red peaks show when itīs best to proceed with caution in your financial dealings. SAMPLE
4) Vitality - See when your energy level will be at its harmonious highest: good times to engage in physical activity, whether sports, excursions, sex... SAMPLE
6) Contacting people - A very useful type of OMNIGRAPH, both for business as well as your personal life. Imagine that you have to make an important phone call: these graphs will let you know almost to the minute when the most propitious times are for you to contact other people. SAMPLE
7) Emotional life
View these graphs to get an
idea of when your emotional "highs and lows" will be coming up.
10) Social Life - Thinking of giving - or going to - a party, or other social function? This is the type of graph you'd want to do well beforehand, in order to know when your chances of social success are highest. SAMPLE
11) Travel - Another very useful sort of OMNIGRAPH: use these to see when travel would be most fortunate, and avoid those days when there is a higher likelihood of stress, tension and unfortunate incidents... SAMPLE
13) Losses - Not the most pleasant sort of OMNIGRAPH, but very practical, for these let you know when you can expect to NOT be at your best, or strongest; when others might try to take advantage of you, when financial losses might be most likely, when you might be feeling really down... The good thing here is that you will also be able to see how long these tendencies will last, and will therefore be able to see when things will be picking up again! SAMPLE
14) General Influences - This sort of graph, though not about a specifc theme and therefore somewhat limited, is nonetheless important: when you see very high lines on this OMNIGRAPH, you can be pretty sure that those times will be quite pleasant (blue line high), or unpleasant (high red line).
16) Times of stress - This sort of OMNIGRAPH has proven to be one of the most reliable: when the red (stress) line is high here, you can be fairly certain that life will be more stressful than usual. It indicates those days when (for example) you have trouble sleeping, others seem to irritate you more than usual, things go wrong, and the like.
17) Love - problems. The subject of love is so important, that we have now divided it into two sections: in "Love - problems" you will see TWO red lines. The darker one, which doesnīt move as much over time, represents the stronger "long term" tendencies (aspects of Saturn and other slow-moving planets, for example). The other red line shows the combined aspect influences of the Sun, Mercury, Venus, Mars, and perhaps the Moon (depending on the time-period chosen). This way, you can get a more complete picture of the situation, by comparing the short-term (lighter line) with the longer term (darker line) trends. Sample
18) Mundane influences - Theme 18 is dedicated to the so-called "Mundane influences" - the amount of harmony/tension among the planets, without any reference to your birth chart. For example: you may have positive constellations today, yet in general (i.e., for the world in general) they might not be so good. Ideally, when you make plans to do something, for instance, you will want to choose a day when both your personal graph (based on one of the first sixteen themes) looks good, and also the mundane graph. Here's an example of how this would work:
a) Let's say you
want to know when your love life should be picking up. First, you do a
"Love graph" (or perhaps two, if you wish to see
both the positive as well as the negative tendencies: see themes 1 and 17) for a few months (for instance). You see that
mid-August, 2004 looks pretty good. That much you now know..
In theory, all types of OMNIGRAPH can be done for any period of time you desire: a year (or years), a certain number of months, weeks, days... even hours. In practice, however, some time periods are better for certain themes. For example, to do a two-hour graph for the theme "Major Life Changes" would be a bit silly: how likely is it that you'll have a big change in your life within the next two hours? But there's no need to worry about this detail: when you select a theme, the most appropriate time periods for that specific them will be shown; all you have to do is choose one from the list.
|<Back to home page||<Back to Main Features|
Click to read: "Understanding Astrological Predictions" by David Bolton